TITLE: SALES REPRESENTATIVE
- Job Location: Atlanta GA and select surrounding outer markets
- Job Category: Sales
- Pay: Depends on experience
- To apply: Send cover letter and resume in PDF format to nick at wildheavenbeer dot com
Wild Heaven is a Georgia company created by lifelong Georgians – founders Nick Purdy and brewmaster Eric Johnson. Our core year-round portfolio is focused on world-class beers designed to offer something new to the beer landscape. Wild Heaven aims to be one of America’s great breweries as well as helping raise the profile of beer in the south. If you have the desire to join an incredible team of people, love beer like you love your mama, and have that fire in your belly to be great, we look forward to hearing from you!
The position of Sales Representative is responsible for the sales and development of Wild Heaven’s beer products across Georgia.
ESSENTIALS DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Achievement of annual sales and accounts sold goals
- Execute sales programs across territory
- Execute marketing programs across territory, including use of social media
- Build and maintain close working relationships with the top on and off premise accounts, both chain and independents in designated territory
- Provide daily and monthly reports and accomplishments recap to Director of Sales
- Daily account visit reporting through mobile app
- Develop and enhance customer relationships
- Answer customers’ questions about products, prices, availability, product uses, and credit terms
- Consult with customers after sales to resolve problems and to provide ongoing support
- Demonstrate competent sales abilities through successful presentation of products and creditable promotion of new and existing portfolio items
- Event planning, setup, onsite coordination and overall physical company presentation at various events including festivals, dinners, etc.
- Serve as lead on festival activations, working with our wholesale partner from planning to execution
- Position is part-time with night and weekend work included.
- Participate in sales meetings, on-site training, and trade events to maintain a high level of product and supplier knowledge
- College degree with at least two years of beer industry sales experience preferred, but not required (retail, distributor or supplier experience is a plus)
- Proficient in use of social media
- Well organized, self motivated, with the ability to work independently. Flexibility is a must.
- In possession of a high level of integrity, confidence, and the ability to forge strong professional relationships quickly
- Beer knowledge, from the making of beer to the bottle/can/keg
- Must be able to travel extensively within the region using personal vehicle
- Ability to conduct self professionally/responsibly while consuming alcoholic beverages at accounts, events, festivals.
- Strong desire to continue to grow professionally – position could grow to full-time and/or managerial over time
- Good written communication skills. Must possess the ability to develop and provide all necessary written reports, business correspondence and presentations necessary to satisfy job requirements.
- Good oral communication and interpersonal skills. Must have the ability to effectively present information and respond to questions from groups of managers, clients, customers, and the general public.
- Travel required
- Current valid driver’s license
- No DUI offenses or drug use
- Residency in the Atlanta intown area preferred
- Must own laptop and cell phone capable of posting pictures to social media platforms
- Coverage for cell phone and gas mileage is included.
- Reports to Director of Sales