All beer must be consumed on-site or disposed of before exiting the premises.
Public Tours & Tastings
We are located at 135B Maple St, Decatur, GA 30030.
Wild Heaven’s Tasting Room is open to the public. Tour packages include a “Facility Tour” and souvenir beer. Options include the following (you can purchase one “Drink Here” tour and one “To-Go” tour per calendar day):
“Drink Here” Tours
- $12 36oz tour and tasting (3×12 oz pours, or 6×6 oz pours)
- $15 36oz tour and tasting + souvenir Wild Heaven glass (glass varies throughout the year)
- Beer-to-go options are available from a variety of Wild Heaven beers including crowler fills, barrel-aged beers and our regular canned and bottled beers. To go options are limited to a maximum of 72 ounces per Georgia law.
Wild Heaven Public Tasting Room Hours:
- Thursdays -6:00-9:00 PM (21+)
- Fridays – 6:00-10:00 PM (21+)
- Saturdays – 2:00-6:00 PM (21+)
- Sundays – 2:00-5:00 PM (all ages)
Note: Last call is 10 minutes prior to close.
Public hours are subject to change due to holidays, private events or other conflicts. Restrained infants (in a stroller or baby carrier) are always welcome during tasting room hours, and children of all ages are welcome on Sundays. We accept cash and all major credit cards via Square. We are not able to sell any beer to go, to offer “full” pours or to fill growlers. All we are allowed to offer you, by state law, are complimentary tastings of our beer. Thanks for buying a souvenir pint glass!
Wild Heaven Brewery Rules
Your cooperation in following these rules is greatly appreciated.
Any violation of Georgia law could cost us our license. We are committed to providing our guests with a clean, safe and welcoming environment.