TITLE: Nashville Brand Ambassador
- Job Location: Nashville, TN Metro Area
- Job Category: Marketing, Sales
- Pay: Depends on experience
The position of Brand Ambassador is responsible for the promotion and development of Wild Heaven’s beer products across metro Nashville, TN.
Essential Duties & Responsibilities
- Achievement of monthly and annual event activation goals at on-premise retail accounts*
- Execute marketing programs across territory, including use of social media
- Build and maintain close working relationships with the top on-premise accounts
- Provide regular and monthly reports and accomplishments recap to TN Sales Representative
- Account visit reporting through mobile app
- Develop and enhance customer relationships
- Answer customers’ questions about products, prices, availability, product uses, and credit terms
- Consult with customers after events and sales to resolve problems and to provide ongoing support
- Demonstrate competent promotional abilities through successful presentation of products and creditable promotion of new and existing portfolio items
- Event planning, setup, onsite coordination and overall physical company presentation at various events including festivals, dinners, etc.
- Serve as lead on festival activations, working with our wholesale partner from planning to execution
- Position is part-time with night and weekend work included.
- Participate in sales/marketing meetings, on-site training, and trade events to maintain a high level of product and supplier knowledge
*Account base focus will be primarily with on-premise accounts though some activations with key off-premise accounts may be required as needed.
- College degree with beer industry event activation/sales experience preferred, but not required (retail, distributor or supplier experience is a plus)
- Proficient in use of social media
- Well organized, self-motivated, with the ability to work independently. Flexibility is a must.
- In possession of a high level of integrity, confidence, and the ability to forge strong professional relationships quickly
- Beer knowledge, from the making of beer to the bottle/can/keg
- Must be able to travel within territory using personal vehicle
- Ability to conduct self professionally/responsibly while consuming alcoholic beverages at accounts, events, festivals.
- Strong desire to continue to grow professionally – position could grow to full-time and/or managerial over time
- Good written communication skills. Must possess the ability to develop and provide all necessary written reports, business correspondence and presentations necessary to satisfy job requirements.
- Good oral communication and interpersonal skills. Must have the ability to effectively present information and respond to questions from groups of managers, clients, customers, and the general public.
- Some travel required
- Current valid driver’s license
- No DUI offenses or drug use
- Residency in the Nashville intown area preferred
- Must own laptop and cell phone capable of posting pictures to social media platforms
- Coverage for cell phone and gas mileage is included.
This position reports to TN Sales Representative and Executive Vice President
Email cover letter & resume in PDF format to: sarah at wildheavenbeer dot com.
Wild Heaven is a Georgia company created by lifelong Georgians – founders Nick Purdy and brewmaster Eric Johnson. Our core year-round portfolio is focused on world-class beers designed to offer something new to the beer landscape. Wild Heaven aims to be one of America’s great breweries as well as helping raise the profile of beer in the south. If you have the desire to join an incredible team of people, love beer like you love your mama, and have that fire in your belly to be great, we look forward to hearing from you!