We are hiring an events director
The Events Director is responsible for all private events at Wild Heaven West End. The job encompasses the entire event process from networking, prospecting, tours, contract writing, details, vendor relations, communication with Internal Team, timeline, and execution of events.
Duties include but are not limited to:
• Aggressive outbound sales efforts to corporate, film and social event communities including prospecting, selling, and negotiating contracts.
• Answering and qualifying all incoming leads.
• Facilitating Public Events, Internal Events and Private Contracted Events.
• Spending at least 20% of time prospecting and contacting new leads. The focus on the new prospecting is the Corporate Market.
• Obtaining new clients through networking, cold calls, warm calls, past client referrals and industry recommendations.
• Maintain existing client relations and details using Tripleseat/Gather.
• Work with Culinary Team on maintaining, creating and customizing menus for Clients.
• Work closely with Management and Operations Team, Culinary Team, Events Staff and Senior Leadership Team on executing flawless events while maintaining brand standards.
• Build floorplans using All Seated.
• Create detailed Banquet Event Orders.
• Oversee setup and breakdown of all events.
• Attend all booked events to greet Client, make introduction to Event Captain and insure execution through food service.
• Ensure all payment are received per scheduled timeline.
• Attend networking events including but not limited to GAMPI, ACVB, HSMAI and ACSM.
• Follow-up with all Client post event for recap and feedback.
Education, Qualification & Experience:
• College Education or equivalent Military time served.
• Minimum of 4 years in Catering Sales with at least 2 years focusing on Corporate Clients.
• Experience working in a booking and scheduling software.
• Strong Food and Beverage background with ability to communicate with Culinary and Bar Managers.
• Excellent written and oral communication skills.
Job Available: Immediately
Compensation/Salary: Competitive base salary plus tiered commission structure
Benefits: Partial Health Insurance coverage, vacation and PTO
Management Position: Yes/Exempt Status
Reporting Structure: Report to Wild Heaven Owners with dotted line to General Manager.
Please email resume at email@example.com